• Fightline tournaments are held on the final Saturday of each month.
• If eligible, visit nonplayable.com/fightline and click the giant CLICK HERE TO REGISTER link when registration is open to declare your team’s entry in that tournament!
• The CLICK HERE TO REGISTER link will take you to the official Challonge page for the current tournament. To enter, both players must possess a Challonge account (or register if necessary) and create a unique Fightline team. To create a team:
- In the upper right of the Challonge page, select Teams > New Team.
- In the Team Name field, provide a team name 16 characters or less (including spaces). Please, keep it classy or we will.
- In the Description field, provide the names and CFN IDs of the two players on your team in Name + Name format [ex. Dynavolta(Voltadyna) + Dragonslayer(CFN: Slayerdragon)].
- Return to the current tournament’s page and click Go To Registration.
- Sign up with your team!
• Event news and updates are also posted on both Nonplayable’s social media pages (scroll to bottom) and nonplayable.com proper.
FAILURE TO APPEAR WITHOUT NOTIFICATION WILL RESULT IN A BAN FROM NEXT MONTH’S TOURNAMENT.
• Fightline is a 2-vs-2 Street Fighter V (PC/PS4) online double-elimination tournament.
• To ensure maximum fairness in this online tournament, every Fightline match must be played on The Grid stage (IMPORTANT: Make sure your Battle Settings is set to The Grid!)
• Each matchup is decided in one set. First team to two matches in a set will advance.
• Each team chooses a player to fight the first match in the set (point player) and the remaining player will serve as backup (anchor player).
• If the point player loses the match, they are inactive for the remainder of the set and the anchor player fights next.
• Winning players must remain with their winning character if they choose to play another match in the set.
VIOLATION 1 = FIRST ATTACK / VIOLATION 2 = ONE ROUND / VIOLATION 3 = ONE MATCH
• If a player wins their match, they can either stay on with their winning character to play the next match in the set or switch to their partner. If the switched partner wins their match, the team earns a save.
• A save allows the inactive player (if applicable) on your team to once again play a match in the set. If a saved player loses their match, it counts as a second loss and that team loses the set.
• As all matches are played online, connections can and will be unpredictable. Unbearably laggy matches are automatically replayed. In the event of a sudden disconnect, the winning player at the time can either choose to take the match or replay it. Replaying the match earns that player’s team a save if they do not already have one.
• RAGE QUITTERS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY BANNED FROM THE NEXT TOURNAMENT.
Each player on the team that successfully outlasts 14 hungry competitors will receive one of the following prizes:
- PS4 Players – A $10 PSN gift code!
- PC Players – A $10 Wishlist gift!
Prizes will be distributed to the winners post-tournament. Good luck to our teams!
• Nonplayable.com organizes and streams monthly Fightline tournaments primarily for the purpose of viewer charity.
• Recipients are chosen by the Nonplayable staff with the intent of delivering humanitarian aid for the underserved, marginalized, and most vulnerable people in our society. Future suggestions absolutely welcome!
• 100% of donations made to the NonplayableTV stream during the Fightline broadcast will be donated to the charitable organization chosen for that edition of the tournament! Refer to nonplayable.com post-tournament for all updates regarding the proceeds.
GET OUT THERE AND FIGHT